20040403

I have four other blogs, it'd be better if you'd just read my entries there, cause i can't connect here (blogger.com) over the network. Still haven't figured out what's wrong with it.

Anyway, here are my other blogs:

Of course, don't forget to check my site (bloodpet.tk) after April 2004, it'll (most probably) be finished by then. I'll try to integrate all of my blogs there... esp the ones with rss feeds... RSS is Great!

This _might_ be my last post here, so i'll have to remember everything... Oh, btw, here are the email adresses you could contact me with:

emancalso[AT]bloodpet[DOT]tk
me[AT]rimatmag[DOT]com
bloodpet[AT]mail[DOT]nu
iamme_eman[AT]mailcity[DOT]com

you just have to replace [AT] with "@" and [DOT] with "." -- obviously.

I believe that's all, and now... i take my leave.

No comments: